Last night in Hollywood just about every look on the red carpet deserved an applause, even the acceptance speeches that turned politically dominant. There’s no say on who won Best Dressed yet so here are my Top 10 looks from the SAG Awards.
I can not express my love for Millie B. Brown from Stranger Things in custom Armani and of course, Taraji P. Henson who starred in the film Hidden Figures wearing a high-slit pink Reem Acra dress. Jurnee Smollett-Bell also made it hard for me too as she graced our presence in Alberta Ferretti limited edition. By the way, can someone hand Glen Powell the sexiest man alive title? I mean who else looks that, good in Dior Homme.
1. Glen Powell / Dior Homme
2. Kerry Washington / Cavalli Couture
3. Jurnee Smollett-Bell / Alberta Ferretti
4. Millie B. Brown / Emporio Armani
5. Janelle Monae / Chanel
6. Taraji P. Henson / Reem Acra
7. Benjamin Millepied + Natalie Portman / Christian Dior Couture
8. Kirsten Dunst / Christian Dior
9. Meryl Streep / Valentino
10. Gina Rodriguez / Patricia Bonaldi