So Happy Black Friday to my fellow shoppers! I have to admit that I personally made a commitment to support the efforts in Ferguson by not going Black Friday shopping in corporate America. Although I was eyeing the 40-inch flat screen TV for $100, I will resist for the greater cause. I do love a good bargain, but I may never participate in Black Friday like I have in the past. Simply because I don’t think it is that serious. Now the day after Xmas is another story! For this year, I am taking a more intentional approach, supporting Black businesses! Let me spill the tea!! Some of my favorite natural hair products are having AMAZING sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! You can check out the full list of companies on the link below. But first, please let me highlight a few of the ones that you will NOT want to miss!
1. The Q Redew – This Amazing handheld steamer will be $20 cheaper from 12am-11am today. From 11am to 12pm $15 off and $10 off for the rest of the day! My lovely cousin bought me this steamer last month and I really enjoy it. Now I do have a hooded steamer as well. I find this one every easy to manage and it leaves me scalp feeling hydrated and my hair feeling soft! Like most of you I am balling on a budget or just trying to be more financially responsible. So the chance to get this steamer for $50 instead of $70 is a blessing!
2. Alikay Naturals is having a 40% off. I have only tried one product but I like this product a lot. The Lemongrass Leave-In Conditioner, it smells very citrusy and it is light which helps which added moisture that does not weigh your hair down. Love it!
3. Camille Rose Natural is having a 25% off. This line is a bit on the pricey side. I tried their Curlaide Moisture Butter. This is my go to butter when I do my flexirod sets ( I will post a picture of what my set looks like). The smell of this product is out of this world. If white clouds in the sky have a smell this is what I would imagine it to be. The butter leaves my hair feeling soft and my curls bouncy. A little of this product goes a along way.
4. Eden’s Body Works has a 40% off $15 or more on Monday. I recently tried the samples, which cost $4 to try about seven products. So far I tried the Jojoba Monoi Shampoo and Deep Conditioner. Listen here when I tell you that the deep conditioner is majestic. Immediately my curls felt revitalized. Now the smell is not the best. To me it smells like the salon aka a mixture of creamy crack and hair spray. Nonetheless, I am buying at least 2 come Monday.
5. Oyin Handmade is having 25% off. I love soooooo many of their products. Shine and Define is a light moisturizer that really does exactly what it says, it leaves your hair shiny but not oily. And I had hella good definition with this product. I also love their juices! Greg Juice, Frank Juice, and Juices and Berries. My FAVORITE has to be Juices and Berries. It smells like berries but it is not overpowering. It really helps to lock in the moisture. I like to use the Juices and Berries every other day or so while my hair is in a protective style to rehydrate my hair. ALSO they have free shipping!!! Ladies love free shipping!
Those are just a few products that are on sale. There are many more. But I could not let the day go by without sharing some of my favorites! Hope your find this helpful. In solidarity Curlfriends!!
The link is: